It is offically Pisces Season! As we step into the water sign season, you’ll be suprised which celebrities are celebrating their birthdays.
The zodiac sign Pisces is a part of the water sign tribe (along with Scorpio and Cancer). The Pisces season began on February 18th and ends on March 20. Pisces have a lot of great qualities that make them who they are.
First off, they are super compassionate, intuitive, wise, and gentle. Pisces are extremely empathetic towards people and tend to even experience others’ feelings themselves. The zodiac is ruled by the planet Neptune. Neptune enables their strengths of compassion, fantasies, dreams, psychics, and escapes. Pisceans have the representation of two fishes. The two fishes represent Pisceans’ focus between fantasy and reality.
Pisces are very clear thinkers. They will dissect the problem first before giving a reaction. One of their weaknesses is their sensitivity and ability to maintain groundedness. However, Pisces are very adaptable to new surroundings and are able to connect with anyone around them. From their natural peaceful aura to their wealth of knowledge, Pisces are able to help those around them be themselves and help them see their dreams as a reality. There are some celebrities that are Pisceans and have that same inspiration for people. We have a list of a few celebrities that will celebrate a birthday this season.
Here are 15 Piscean celebrities celebrating their birthdays:
- The richest female musician Rihanna Fenty was born on Feb 20.
- The first black actor to win an Oscar for best actor, the late Sideny Poiter was also born on Feb 20.
- The singer and songwriter Eryakh Badu was born on Feb 26.
- Actress Lupita Nyong’o was born on March 1.
- Former NBA player and current sports analyst Shaquille O’Neal was born on March 6.
- Actor Kofi Siriboe was born on March 2.
- Actor Daniel Kaluuya was born on Feb 24.
- NBA player Stephen Curry was born on March 14.
- The actress and former rapper Queen Latifah was born on March 18.
- The rapper and actor Common was born on March 13.
- The most decortaed Olympian gynmanst in the world Simone Biles was born on March 14.
- The music legend Quincy Jones was born on March 14.
- Singer and songwriter Jhene Aiko was born on March 16.
- Film Diector and actor Spike Lee was born on March 20.
- The rapper and song writer Tyler the Creator was born on March 6.
Are you into Astrology? Be on the lookout for more zodiac content! In the meantime follow comment and follow MEFeater on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for more updates!